Workbenches, or shop tables, are an often overlooked piece of equipment. With a wide variety of styles and sizes, we can find the perfect fit for your needs.
Adding space and a convenient place to work on the many projects that a business has, workbenches are an invaluable tool for any owner or operator. With several options ranging from overhead lights to multiple drawers, even electric strips to power your tools, work benches can be outfitted for any company. They can even be added to an assembly line or conveyor system to save time and money when getting product processed.
Adjustable legs are designed to support up to 5,000 lbs. per pair. Flared legs are designed to support up to 6,000 lbs. per pair.
- Riser Options- You can add a riser for an additional upper shelf that will keep your work space less cluttered. Or, make it an electronic riser for convenient, additional power.
- Back and Side Rails – Keep nuts, bolts, screws and other small parts and tools confined to the work surface with Back and Side Rail options that prevent them from rolling away.
- Optional Casters – Add mobility to your workbench. Caster kit includes two fixed and two locking swivel casters with 5″ wheels.
- Optional Lower Shelf – Provides extra storage space.
- Lockable Drawer – Add lockable drawers to secure contents and keep necessary materials handy.